20 April 2005

tail lights

I came up with adaptive cruise control almost 5 years ago, it's finally being put into place, yay. I'm also glad, nissan I think it is, has come up with lane changing warnings, I always feel like the driver on my passenger side is accidentally coming over into my lane, so I welcome that idea with open arms. The other idea of mine I don't know if it is out there yet, was for adaptive tail lights. where the hard you brake the brighter the tail lights become. I hate going 80 on I95 and I see the brake lights in front of me turn on and panic and brake myself, not knowing what's ahead and how hard the guy is actually braking. It'd be great if the lights would be at their brightest when the person is slamming on their brakes, or otherwise, very dim if they are simply turning off the cruise control.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home